Virtual Event Bag
During two dynamic days at PACE ACX ‘18, your company can showcase its products and services to leading experts and decision-makers in the customer engagement industry.
- PACE is going green! Rather than printing and shipping costly bag inserts, this year, all sponsors and exhibitors will have a placement in the PACE Virtual Convention Bag, using a simple content builder. We can reach attendees before, during & after the event, and as an added value to your participation, after the event, we are able to provide robust performance reports with metrics outlining activities generated by the audience interacting with your placement. To begin building your placement, go to the link here: http://engage.active.com/c/204560 The content builder page includes a video and step-by-step overview of how to create your placement, along with examples of an online event page and placements. There is also a dedicated support team available through the “Need Help?” button who will be able to answer any questions you have. Your placement is due by April 6. We are looking forward to providing you with new ways to engage with attendees.
- Everything you need to have a successful convention experience will now be available in our new event app! Schedules, speaker and session info, attendee profiles, exhibitor listings, venue maps, messaging and more. In addition, you can easily scan business cards to keep track of any potential leads. We will send plenty of information, including how to download, well ahead of the event.
- Review all exhibit information carefully.
- Fully complete and execute the Exhibition Agreement.
- Return the Exhibition Agreement as instructed. A $1,000 deposit is due upon agreement signatures.
Teardown: Tuesday, April 17, 2:00 -5:00 pm
Welcome Reception in Expo Hall: Sunday, April 15, 7:00pm – 9:00 pm
Expo Hours: Monday 8:00am – 4:15pm; Tuesday 8:00am – 12:00pm
Expo Hall Reception: Monday 4:15pm – 5:30pm