Do you know what you don’t know? Join PACE General Counsel, Michele Shuster (MacMurray, Petersen & Shuster) and class action litigation defense counsel, Lauri Mazzuchetti (Kelley Drye) for this day-long compliance seminar. They will provide your company the tools and understanding it needs to take its compliance program from good to great!
The legislation affecting contact centers has become increasingly harder to understand. Business owners are faced with a complicated and constantly changing regulatory environment. While enforcement actions and penalties against companies continue to grow, so do an onslaught of class action lawsuits. This is one area where ignorance is definitely not bliss.
Obtain the information that will allow you to sleep easy at night and avoid compliance landmines. This advanced compliance seminar is given by a former regulator and will cover the latest information available on the broad spectrum of laws and regulations affecting contact centers.
Topics will include:
• Advanced telemarketing compliance
• A summary of recent amendment to laws affecting contact centers
• Pending legislation and trends to anticipate
• Social media policies
• Privacy and data security
• How to develop a compliance program
• An overview of state and federal advertising and consumer protection laws
• Hot topics in regulatory enforcement
• How to avoid consumer class actions and regulatory enforcement
• Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) audits
This is not your basic compliance seminar! This is a day-long intensive that will provide your company the tools and understanding it needs to take its compliance program from good to great. KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW!!!