Hear How a Teleservices Contact Center Implemented New Business Operations +60% Faster with Cloud
With customer expectations on the rise, contact centers have to be faster and more flexible than ever before. This is especially true for contact centers operating in the competitive and regulated teleservices industry.
Yet, speed-to-market has long been handicapped by multi-step, multi-week, multi-integration, implementation times – averaging weeks to even months. At the heart of the delay is access to data. In fact, in an era of Big Data, access to data has become more, not less complex.
But recent innovation is changing that. Hear how cloud is helping contact centers simplify access to data and empowering teleservices contact centers, like Performant Financial Corporation, shrink their speed to market by half. Hear from Performant Financials’ business analyst, Edward Abreu, as he joins CRM solutions expert and BPO operations veteran, as they discuss how technology is changing the way contact centers remain nimble and competitive in today’s ever-changing market.
Join the webinar to learn how innovation around data simplification can help contact centers:
- Shrink implementation times by more than half
- Improve agent and customer satisfaction
- Easily build intelligent multichannel workflows
- Drive comprehensive insight on the customer journey
- Enable multichannel consent management
- Edward Abreu, Business Analyst, Performant Financial Corporation - Edward has ~10 years of experience in driving successful contact center operations and performance analysis. At Performant Financial Corporation, Edward directs the launch of new business operations with a deep understanding of contact center technology, people, and project management.
- Boris Grinshpun, Digital and CRM Product General Manager, LiveVox - Boris has 18+ years of experiencing developing strategy and products focused on driving Customer Engagement and Digital Relationship Management. His specialties include online customer experience, cross-channel enablement, and CRM implementations. Prior to joining LiveVox, Boris was the VP of Strategic Planning and Online Banking at US Bank and founder of Terafina, a leading provider of Omni Channel Sales Solutions with integrated Analytics & Mobile Capabilities
- Paul McGee, Director of Customer Advocacy, LiveVox - Paul brings an extensive history of call center operations to the table with his unique mix of global operational experience along with his substantial knowledge of predicative, IVR and dialer technologies. At LiveVox Paul drives customer advocacy and supports our product innovation with that focus in mind.
- (Moderator) Dusty Whitesell, Chief Evangelist, LiveVox - Dusty brings 25 years of experience in the call center industry, working his way through college as an account rep for a national bank and on to VP and C-Level operations positions with various BPOs. This experience provides Dusty with a deep understanding of the specific challenges found in the industry. He’s witnessed firsthand the empowerment cloud provides to contact center leaders and brings this insight into our marketing efforts.