Unleashing Your Performance Secret Weapon: Contact Center Supervisors
The reality is, contact center performance rests solely on the shoulders of the frontline contact center supervisor, yet they should not accept any blame for failure. In this session you’ll learn why.
Join us for this insight packed webinar with Jim Rembach, President at Call Center Coach, and learn about how you can unleash your very own performance secret weapon and drive success in contact center performance, learn about things such as:
- The single most profound, distinct and clarifying fact ever on agent engagement
- The most important journey(s) you need to know, and the customer journey isn’t one
- The 6 biggest changes you must make immediately?
- The Top 13 reasons your contact center supervisors fail
- 3 core truths that you must accept about contact center coaching
Speaker Bio: Jim Rembach is an award-winning top contact center industry influencer. He is the President of Call Center Coach, Host of the Fast Leader Show Podcast and Host of the Contact Center Virtual Summit and the CX Success Summit. He is a Certified Emotional Intelligence Practitioner, Employee Retention Specialist, Better Place to Work Expert, Team Quotient Expert and an Empathy Mapping Expert. And he’s crazy enough to be a middle-school baseball coach.
email@example.com / m: 336-202-1032 / https://www.linkedin.com/in/jrembach/
A Free Webinar
Thursday, August 22nd, 2019
1 PM ET/12 PM CT
Members Register Here
Non-Members Register Here