Start Date: 5/28/2020 1:00 PM EDT
End Date: 5/28/2020 2:00 PM EDT
PACE Compliance & Regulatory Webinar Series
Thursday, May 28, 2020
12 PM CT/1 PM ET
Call Authentication and the Journey to Restoring Trust in Calls
In the fight against illegal robocalls, the TRACED Act and recent FCC rules mandate that telecom providers implement STIR/SHAKEN call authentication standards by June 30, 2021. While the intent of these regulations is to protect consumers, an unintended consequence is that legitimate calls are mistakenly blocked or tagged as spam.
Join Michele Shuster, PACE General Counsel, and Jonjie Sena, Senior Director of Product Marketing at Neustar, to learn what call originators need to know:
- How new call regulations will impact your business
- How calls are authenticated through STIR/SHAKEN
- How to prevent and remedy wrongful call blocking and spam tagging
- Ways to influence how outbound calls are assessed through STIR/SHAKEN
- The evolution of STIR/SHAKEN – what’s next in restoring trust in calls?
While it may seem like much is beyond your control, there are steps businesses can take now to improve call operations, ensure outbound calls get through, and increase contact rates.