CECP CERTIFICATION MAINTENANCE
With the ever changing engagement compliance industry, we must stay abreast and ready for the next big bang! That’s why PACE requires Continuing Engagement Education (CEE). To maintain your certification, you must complete 10 hours of CEE per year for three years (the length to the certification’s validity).
How to Earn CEE Credits
There are four (4) easy ways to earn your CEE credits:
- Attend PACE National events
- Attend and/or speak at PACE Chapter events
- Attend or hold PACE hosted webinars and other education opportunities
- Read a book from the recommended reading list and submit a summary to PACE
- Attend and/or speak at a Customer Engagement event and submit to PACE or review and CEE approval
You’ll automatically receive CEE credits for attending PACE sponsored webinars and other education opportunities as long as you are registered for the event.
If there is a non-PACE affiliated engagement compliance program you’d like to receive credit for, please submit your request to Christine Haerich for consideration.
More CECP Details