How To Prepare
CECP CERTIFICATION PREPARATION
PREPARING FOR THE EXAM THE EASY WAY!
PACE recommends that your CECP exam preparation include the following:
- Study the CECP RESOURCE GUIDE. Take and review plenty of notes!
- Review and understand the CECP eLEARNING ONLINE TRAINING SERIES. Concentrate on the clarity of the content!
- Self-evaluate. Review the Book of Knowledge and Exam Blue Print to identify your areas of most concern. Refer to your recommended reading list and other study material for help.
- Attend a 2-day live training course. Locate a training course in your area or purchase the convenient webinar training series.
- Understand the context. Read PACE’s publications, check out what’s happening on our blog and try out the tools people are using in our resource center.
- Practice makes perfect! Take the practice test provided with the training materials and time yourself over and over again.
In general, we recommend that you study for a minimum of 60 hours in advance of the exam. That’s 1 hour daily within 60 days prior to the exam. YOU CAN DO IT!
Still have questions about exams? Contact PACE at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out everything you ever wanted to know about CECP certification.
More CECP Details